We are one of the leading Custom Broker in Mumbai, We undertake Custom Clearance for all kinds of commodities. We have professionals who are the expertise and thorough knowledge of the Import & Export policy.
We make every effort to recognize and meet our customer’s needs. We accomplish this by providing cost effective, on-time freight solutions. What truly distances us from our contemporaries is the spirit of our staff.
We can deliver cost-effective solutions that meet your transport requirements. As supply chains become more sophisticated and customers push for smaller, more frequent deliveries to match consumer demand or meet the needs of ‘just in time’ production schedules
Bulk cargo is commodity cargo that is transported unpackaged in large quantities. It refers to material in either liquid or granular, particulate form, as a mass of relatively small solids, such as petroleum/crude oil, grain, coal, or gravel.
Liquid cargo barges are barges that transport petrochemicals, such as styrene, benzene and methanol;liquid fertilizer, including anhydrous ammonia; refined products, including gasoline, diesel fuel, and jet fuel; black oil products, such as asphalt, No. 6 fuel oil and coker fuel; and pressurized products, such as …
- Arranging Clearance form Customs & Port Authorities
- Drawing Samples for testing
- Payment of Duties, Obtaining Discharge Permission from Customs & Port Authorities and all their miscellaneous activities connected to smooth clearance of cargo
- Arranging delivery order’s from shipping agents.
- Payment of Stamp Duty and Wharfage
- Final Assessment.
Container ships (sometimes spelled containerships) are cargo ships that carry all of their load in truck-size intermodal containers, in a technique called containerization. They are a common means of commercial intermodal freight transport and now carry most seagoing non-bulk cargo.
- Pre-shipment and Post-shipment Documentation
- Completion of Customs formalities & keep the Customer informed
- On receipt of return requisition for Container Movement from the Customer, movements of the Container are being done to the factory for stuffing :
- After survey of Container in order to avoid rust/damage etc.,
- Tracking the movements of the container with our representative (who will accompany the container) in order to avoid unnecessary delay in transit and keep the customers informed on the status of the container
- Arranging for offloading of the container on the planned vessel slot
- Advising the customer on the vessel planned with ETA / ETD cut-off time of the vessel.
- licensing with shipping line and keeping customer informed
- Preparation of dummy B/L for approval from the customer
- on the receipt of approved B/L from the customer, original B/L prepared and released
- After the vessel has sailed
- On receipt of freight cheque from the customer
- handing over the post-shipment documents to the customers
- Advising the sailing details of the vessel to the customer
- Interacting with shipping line, in case of any other enquiry of the
- Customer with regard to the subject shipment.
- As per the customer’s request any other documentation/custom
- Formalities are done viz. DEEC/EPCG/DRAWBACK
A warehouse is a building for storing goods. Warehouses are used by manufacturers, importers, exporters, wholesalers, transport businesses, customs, etc. They are usually large plain buildings in industrial parks on the outskirts of cities, towns or villages.
Project Cargos, Capital Goods, Plant & Machinery, Power & Telecom Accessories, Second Hand Machinery, Spare Parts, Scrap, Coal, Pharmaceutical, Agriculture, Consumer Goods and Liquid Bulk Cargo these
all valuable and perishable cargo need a good warehousing facility.
Warehouse plays a very important role in the Industry for the fast and on time movement of cargo one need a warehouse with good facilities. We are register with most of all the CFS, Private warehouses and Export Orient Unites. These places are very well equipped as per your cargo requirement. We do in-bond and Ex-bond warehousing as per importer and exporter requirement.
All our undertakings are executed efficiently. The dedication and integrated efforts of our workforce, is based on their vast industrial experience and market research. Our team work in harmony with our clients and associates to succeed and fulfil our aim of providing the best and highly competitive services all year around. Our team consists of professionals from varied fields such as sales, marketing, customer service, technocrats, operational experts, R&D personnel, custom specialist, legal advisers and other personnel. These energetic professionals try to employ modern technologies to bring about high level of promptness, efficiency and quality in all our aspects
Break Bulk Service
In shipping, break bulk cargo or general cargo are goods that must be loaded individually, and not in intermodal containers nor in bulk as with oil or grain. Ships that carry this sort of cargo are called general cargo ships. The term break bulk derives from the phrase breaking bulk—the extraction of a portion of the cargo of a ship or the beginning of the unloading process from the ship’s holds. These goods may not be in shipping containers. Break bulk cargo is transported in bags, boxes, crates, drums, or barrels. Unit loads of items secured to a pallet or skid are also used.
A break-in-bulk point is a place where goods are transferred from one mode of transport to another, for example the docks where goods transfer from ship to truck.
Break bulk was the most common form of cargo for most of the history of shipping. Since the late 1960s the volume of break bulk cargo has declined dramatically worldwide as containerization has grown. Moving cargo on and off ship in containers is much more efficient, allowing ships to spend less time in port. Break bulk cargo also suffered from greater theft and damage.